Linksys Smart Wifi
Linksys Smart WiFi lets you access your router remotely to view your home network or to configure your router settings. Also, you can change the router settings from anywhere, using any browser by creating an account.
So, it provides an easy way to set up your router. Also to avoid any issues for accessing the router using the Linksys cloud account, make sure that your router’s firmware is updated.
Account Creation from linksyssmartwifi.com
Here is the detailed process for creating a Linksys cloud account. Hence, pursue the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- Initiate the procedure by opening an internet browser. Access linksyssmartwifi.com on your computer screen and click on the Create Account tab. Provide an email address into the required field. Then, retype your email address into the next field for confirmation. Now, set a strong password that must meet all the requirements of a secure and difficult password. Also, retype your password to confirm it.
- Now you will receive an email to verify your Linksys account. This indicates that your account is successfully created. Now, you can proceed for the Linksys router login process.
How to Login to Linksys Smart Wifi Account?
- Before signing into your account, make a connection between your Linksys router and the computer by using an Ethernet cable.
- Access Linksys Wifi Sign In Page. Input linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar and tap the Enter key from your keyboard.
- On the Sign In window, enter your email address and password into its particular fields.
- Then, tick the “Remember Me” box to save your login details.
- After that, click on the Sign In button.
- In the next window, link your router with the Smart Wifi Account. For that, you need to provide your router’s password into the given field.
- Once you have input the password, tap the OK button.
Q1. What are the benefits of the Linksys Smart Wifi account?
Ans1. This account is available for the Linksys smart wifi routers. It provides secure access to your routers even when you are away from home. With this account, you can access Linksys mobile applications and various tools i.e Guest Access, Parental Control, Media Prioritization. Also, it does not share your personal information with anyone. It uses the details to verify that only you have access to your home router settings.
Q2. How is Linksys Smart Wifi different from Linksys Connect Software?
Ans2. Linksys Connect is a software that needs to be installed on your system. Once you have installed the program, connect your router with the computer or laptop and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Smart Wifi router. On the other hand, Linksys Smart Wifi is a web portal on which you have to log in to your account to configure your router settings.
Q3. How To Deactivate Your Linksys Smart Wifi Account?
If you have inactive accounts or want to deactivate your account due to any reason, follow the below-given steps carefully:
- Navigate to linksyssmartwifi.com.
- The next step involves signing into your account by entering your registered email address and password in the fields provided. Then, click Sign In.
- Now, you will see the My Account tab in the upper-right corner of the window. Click on it and move forward for the next step.
- On the My Account page, click on the Close Account tab to deactivate your account and unlink it with any of your routers.